Monday 6 December 2010

freddie montgomery, go away

had a tiff with my sis and she starts accusing me that i have been doing things to harm her from young, lol what BS is that. that doesnt mean she can say bad things about me now fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. help me i know i wont really kill her tho i have thoughts even visualisations of strangling her (i swear) but im afraid the urge to is destructive to myself.

of course i never do harm her i just imagine strangling her. when i was much younger. today it came back more of as a fancy, just to imagine for a sec how it'd feel like because i hate her because she is so unappreciative, she blames me for giving her $15 then demanding the money back which is not what i did i din ask her for money i'm just trying to educate her sometimes stop buying so many fucking clothes when u have no money anyway and dun earn your own keep like fuck fuck fuck u buy like $70 topshop dress which is not a fucking necessity

maybe im jealous of her, maybe i just hate my own loser ness but i just feel like slapping you, sis. give u a bit of pain so u can WAKE UP


No comments:

Post a Comment