Monday 27 December 2010

what i did xmas & boxing day.

Xmas

Such a lame title. lol.
nevertheless shall be the title of my update tho its really mundane, but sometimes from the mundane u get some insights too (:

Xmas is my sis's bday. We got her a xmas cake from Prima Deli, which looks nice right...

but tastes really awful cos of the snow=cream, without which the cake is prob 1kg instead of its 1.4kg. cheat cheat!! haha.

and eating red eggs“红鸡蛋"!

Boxing Day
I went to the library. Yes, you didn't read wrong xP! I even got some books to read but purely for leisure, no thick lit texts haha. I also updated my bankbook at the ATM kiosk, and its THE FIRST TIME I UPDATED BANKBOOK ON MY OWN *laughs*. And i didn't know how to do it so thanks to the kind auntie behind me in the Q gave me some precious help. 活到老,学到老+ 三人行,必有我师焉 =))

Also, I learnt how to fold a tie for my brother who's starting Secondary School on the 4th. In case u wanna learn too, here's the vid that I found useful!

Going to start on my book now. Good-bye!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment