Thursday 29 November 2012

1st meeting@ Paterson Residence

Went to meet the app developer Jack today at 4pm as agreed on.
I didn't even bring any certs nor my degree! ><
Cuz didn't expect it was a formal thing & probably cuz I partly didn't want to be judged by a piece of paper
(my degree)...

Jack told me about his application and the company;
and my job duties.
1) Contact Suppliers for them & Secure appointments for the company!
2) Do Pre-hand translations of any relevant documents to English or just edit and make it more professional la
3) Translate on-the-spot both ways; convey clearly what the team means to the F&B Organisation Personnel

In other words, SELL SELL SELL!!!

Not sure how I turned out, think I was much too quiet and didn't deserve a chance if it was a real-world meeting--Gave the impression that I took it too lightly! ><
Otherwise, its time to work hard to make it work.
Its the fruition of a group of people, their efforts of half a year of hard work.
**Excited & Nervous about this entire new journey of which I am going to be a part of!**



No comments:

Post a Comment